SOLD OUT - USED 2006 Jamis Ventura Comp Femme 51cm Road Bike 2x9 Speed Shimano Tiagra
For sale is a USED 2006 Jamis Ventura Comp Femme 51cm Road Bike 2x9 Speed Shimano Tiagra
- Size: 51cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 49cm
- Top Tube (effective): 51cm
- Head Tube: 120mm
- Steerer Tube: 230mm
- Standover Height: 29''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x9
- Components: Shimano Tiagra 4400 Mix
- Color: Blue/White
- Weight: 19.7lbs
- Frame: Aluminum with Carbon Seat Stays
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Easton Aluminum 27.2mm
- Saddle: WTB Speed She
- Stem: Easton Aluminum 90mm
- Handlebar: Easton EA 30 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra ST-4400
- Brakeset: Tektro Side Pull Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra FD-4400 Clamp On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra RD-4400 SS Short Cage
- Crankset: Truvativ Touro 170mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: English threaded
- Cassette: Shimano Hyperglide 12-25t 9 Speed
- Chain: KMC 9 Speed
- Wheelset: Bontrager Race Lite 700c Alloy
- Tires: Michelin Pro Race 3 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows some cosmetic wear from regular use. Bar tape, brake cables and housing are all brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'1'' to 5'7''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.