SOLD OUT - USED 2006 LeMond Zurich 56cm Carbon/Steel Road Bike 2x10 Speed Ultegra
For sale is a USED 2006 LeMond Zurich 56cm Carbon/Steel Road Bike 2x10 Speed Ultegra
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 53cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56cm
- Head Tube: 155mm
- Steerer Tube: 260mm
- Standover Height: 30.5"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6600 Mix
- Color: Yellow/Blue
- Weight: 18.7lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber and True Temper OX Platinum Steel
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Cane Creek Threadless
- Seatpost: Bontrager Race X Lit Carbon, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Bontrager
- Stem: Bontrager Aluminum, 110mm
- Handlebar: Bontrager Aluminum, 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-6600
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra BR-6600
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6600
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6600
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-6600 172.5mm 53/39t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6700 11-27t
- Chain: SRAM PC 1071
- Wheelset: Bontrager Race Lite 700c
- Tires: NEW Continental Ultra Sport 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. bike has a few minor scratches. Bar tape and tires are brand new.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3/5
- Brake Pads: 4/5
- Tires: 5/5
- Wheels: 4/5
- Frame: 4/5
- Shifters: 3/5
- Cables/Housing: 4/5
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.