SOLD OUT - USED 2006 Motobecane Immortal Spirit 56cm Carbon Road Bike 2x10 Speed Dura Ace
For sale is a USED 2006 Motobecane Immortal Spirit 56cm Carbon Road Bike 2x10 Speed Dura Ace
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 56cm
- Top Tube (effective): 57cm
- Head Tube: 135mm
- Steerer Tube: 230mm
- Standover Height: 31"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Dura Ace 7800 Mix
- Color: Black
- Weight: 17.8lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Ritchey WCS Aluminum 27.2mm
- Saddle: Fizik Aliante
- Stem: Giant Aluminum 100mm +7º
- Handlebar: Ritchey WCS Aluminum 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace ST-7800
- Brakeset: Shimano Non Series BR-R600
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace FD-7800 Clamp On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace RD-7800 Short Cage
- Crankset: FSA SL-K Carbon 172.5mm 53/39t
- Bottom Bracket: Mega EXO
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5700 12-27t
- Chain: NEW KMX X10
- Wheelset: Vuelta Zero Lite 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Vittoria Diamante Pro 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Frame has a few cosmetic scratches. Chain and bar tape are brand new.SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.