USED 2006 Orbea Onix 57cm Carbon Black Road Bike Ultegra Triple Shimano Wheelset
For sale is an Orbea Onix 57cm Carbon Ultegra Road Bike
- Size: Large (57cm)
- Seat Tube (c-t): 57cm
- Top Tube (effective): 57cm
- Head Tube: 182mm
- Steerer Tube: 270mm
- Standover Height: 31.9"
- Wheel Size: 700C
- Speed: 3x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6600 triple (see below)
- Color: Black carbon/silver
- Weight: 18 lbs 5 oz
- Frame: Orbea Onix carbon
- Fork: ZEUS ZICCS AC Carbon
- Headset: FSA Carbon 1-1/8”
- Seatpost: Orbea Zeus Carbon
- Saddle: ORBEA FILANTE TRANS AM
- Stem: Torelli 90mm
- Handlebar: 3T Ergonova alloy 40cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-6600
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra BR-6600, Kool-Stop pads
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6603
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6600
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-6603 Triple 52/39/30
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BC 1.37 x 24 Road
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6700 10 speed; 11-28T
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra CN-6701
- Wheelset: Shimano WH-R560 clincher
- Tires: Grand Prix 4000 S 700x23c front; Specialized Armadillo Elite 700x23c rear (clinchers)
CONDITION: In overall good working condition with some cosmetic flaws. There are scuffs and scratches on the carbon clear-coat in several areas; particularly on the rear of the left seat stay where there are a group of small scratches. Bar tape and shifters show some scuffing. There is moderate wear on the fabric of the saddle. Front tire shows signs of aging. Overall a very nice smoothly running carbon build that has held up well over time.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 5’9” to 6’1”
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
MSRP: $2499 (before upgrades)
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.