USED 2006 Specialized Allez Elite Triple 56cm Aluminum Road Bike 105 Triple
For sale is a USED 2006 Specialized Allez Elite Triple 56cm Aluminum Road Bike 3x9 Speed Red
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 52cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56.5cm
- Head Tube: 165mm
- Steerer Tube: 240mm
- Standover Height: 31''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 3x9
- Components: Shimano 105 mix
- Color: Red
- Weight: 20.3lbs
- Frame: E5 SLX Aluminum
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Specialized Carbon Fiber 27.2mm
- Saddle: Specialized Avatar 143
- Stem: Specialized Comp Set 120mm
- Handlebar: Specialized Aluminum w/Zerts 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano 105 ST-5510
- Brakeset: Tektro Side Pull Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5503
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5500 GS Long Cage
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer Triple 172.5mm 52/42/30
- Bottom Bracket: Mega Exo
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG50-9 12-25t
- Chain: Shimano 9 Speed
- Wheelset: A Class ALX 295 700c
- Tires: Specialized Mondo 700x23c Front, NEW Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x23 Rear
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bar tape and rear tire are brand new. Frame has a chip in the paint on the top tube, otherwise the bike is in great shape.SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 5'8'' to 6'
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.