USED 2006 Trek 1200 56cm Aluminum Road Bike 3x9 Speed Shimano Tiagra
For sale is a USED 2006 Trek 1200 56cm Aluminum Road Bike 3x9 Speed Shimano Tiagra
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 56cm
- Top Tube (effective): 57cm
- Head Tube: 120mm
- Steerer Tube: 230mm
- Standover Height: 31''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 3x9
- Components: Shimano Tiagra Mix
- Color: Black/Red/Grey
- Weight: 21.25lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Threadless
- Seatpost: Grand Cru Aluminum 27.2mm
- Saddle: Bontrager Sport
- Stem: Bontrager Select 100mm Aluminum
- Handlebar: Bontrager Sport 42cm Aluminum
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra ST-4400
- Brakeset: Tektro Side Pull Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra FD-4403 Triple
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5501 Long Cage
- Crankset: Bontrager Triple 170mm 53/42/32
- Bottom Bracket: ISIS Drive
- Cassette: Sram 9 Speed 12-26t
- Chain: Shimano HG 9 Speed
- Wheelset: Alex Rims AT450
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bar tape is brand new. Paint is flaking somewhat on the top tube
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 5'8'' to 6'.
Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.