USED 2006 Trek 4300 21" XL Hardtail Mountain Bike 3x8 Speed
For sale is a USED 2006 Trek 4300 21" Hardtail Mountain Bike 3x8 Speed
- Size: 21"
- Seat Tube (c-t): 21"
- Top Tube (effective): 23.5"
- Head Tube: 6.5"
- Steer Tube: 10.5"
- Standover Height: 33"
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Speed: 3x8
- Type: Hardtail mountain bike
- Components: Shimano Alivio, Bontrager, WTB
- Color: Blue/Silver
- Weight: 33lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: RST Gila T5, 90mm travel
- Headset: Aheadset, conventional threadless
- Seatpost: Jamis alloy, 31.6mm Ø, 20mm offset
- Saddle: Unbranded, 155mm width
- Stem: Bontrager Sport Alloy, 110mm length, 25°
- Handlebar: Bontrager Crowbar, 630mm width
- Shifters: Shimano
- Brakes: Tektro alloy, V-Brake
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Alivio
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio
- Crankset: Shimano, 48/38/28T, 175mm length
- Bottom Bracket: Square Taper
- Cassette: Shimano 11-30T
- Chain: KMC, 7 speed
- Wheelset: WTB Dual Duty, quick release
- Tires: CST MTB Traction, 26"x 2.1"
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. Frame has a lot of visible scrapes on paint, cables and housing show some wear too. Drivetrain and brakes function as expected.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 3.5 (pretty good)
- Tires: 5 (new)
- Wheels: 3
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 3
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 6'0" and up. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.