SOLD OUT - USED 2006 Trek Madone 5.2 56cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano Ultegra Triple USA MADE
For sale is a USED 2006 Trek Madone 5.2 56cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano Ultegra 3x10 Triple
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 56cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56cm
- Head Tube: 120mm
- Steerer Tube: 225mm
- Standover Height: 32"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 3x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6600 Mix
- Color: Grey
- Weight: 18lb 1oz
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Cane Creek Threadless
- Seatpost: Bontrager Carbon, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Bontrager Evoke
- Stem: Bontrager Aluminum, 90mm
- Handlebar: Bontrager Aluminum, 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-6603 3x10
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra BR-6600
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6603 3x10 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6600-GS Long Cage
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-6603 172.5MM 53/39/30T
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6700 12-25t
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Bontrager RL 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino 700x23c Front, Bontrager Race Lite 700x23c Rear
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows some minor cosmetic wear, but is in great mechanical shape. Cables, housing bar tape are all brand new.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Brake Pads: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Tires: 3/4 (Good)
- Wheels: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Frame: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 5/5 (NEW)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.