SOLD OUT - USED 2006 Trek Pilot 2.1 56cm Aluminum Road Bike Shimano Ultegra 3x10 Speed
For sale is a USED 2006 Trek Pilot 2.1 56cm Aluminum Road Bike Shimano Ultegra 2x10 Speed
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 52cm
- Top Tube (effective): 55.5cm
- Head Tube: 170mm
- Steerer Tube: 245mm
- Standover Height: 31"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6600 Mix
- Color: White
- Weight: 19.7lbs
- Frame: Aluminum w/ Carbon Seat Stays
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Bontrager Carbon, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Bontrager Race Lux
- Stem: Bontrager Select Aluminum 90mm
- Handlebar: Bontrager Select Aluminum 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano 105 ST-5603 3x10
- Brakeset: Cane Creek SCR-3L
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6603
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6600-GS Long Cage
- Crankset: Bontrager Aluminum, 170mm 53/39/30t
- Bottom Bracket: English Threaded
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5600 12-25t
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Bontrager Select 700c
- Tires: Bontrager Race Lite 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Tires have some wear but have some life left. Bar tape is brand new.
Condition Rating (1-5)
Brake Pads: 4
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.