SOLD OUT - USED 2007 Specialized Allez Elite Double 56cm Aluminum/Carbon Road Bike Tiagra
For sale is a USED 2007 Specialized Allez Elite Double 56cm Aluminum/Carbon Road Bike Tiagra
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 52cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56cm
- Head Tube: 180mm
- Steerer Tube: 260mm
- Standover Height: 31"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x9
- Components: Shimano Tiagra Sora 105 mix
- Color: White/Red
- Weight: 20.1lbs
- Frame: Aluminum with Carbon Seat Stays
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Specialized Carbon, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Selle SMP NRK
- Stem: FCFB Carbon 80mm
- Handlebar: FSA Omega Aluminum, 38cm
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra ST-4500
- Brakeset: Tektro Side Pull Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra FD-4500
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5600
- Crankset: Shimano Sora FC-3450 175mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: SRAM PG 980 12-26t
- Chain: SRAM PC971
- Wheelset: Jalco GX460 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Specialized Rouaix Pro 700x23c Rear, Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x23c Front
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows some minor cosmetic wear, but is mechanically sound.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.