SOLD OUT - USED 2007 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp Medium Full Suspension MTB 3x9
For sale is a USED 2007 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Comp Medium Full Suspension MTB 3x9
- Size: Medium/17.5"
- Seat Tube (c-t): 17.5"
- Top Tube (effective): 57cm
- Head Tube: 110mm
- Steer Tube: 200mm
- Standover Height: 28.5"
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Speed: 3x9
- Type: Full Suspension Mountain Bike
- Components: Shimano/SRAM Mix
- Color: Green
- Weight: 30.6lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Fox Float 32 120mm Travel
- Headset: Cane Creek 1-1/8" Threadless
- Rear Suspension: Fox Triad 120mm
- Seatpost: Specialized Aluminum, 30.9mm
- Saddle: Specialized
- Stem: Specialized Aluminum, 90mm
- Handlebar: Specialized Aluminum, 650mm
- Shifters: SRAM X-7 3x9
- Brakes: Avid Juicy 5 Hydraulic Disc Brakes
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore LX FD-M581A Clamp On
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X-9
- Crankset: Truvativ Stylo 175mm 44/32/22
- Bottom Bracket: English Threaded
- Cassette: SRAM 9 Speed 11-34
- Chain: NEW KMC X9
- Wheelset: DT Swiss X430 26" Alloy Clincher
- Tires: Specialized Ground Control 26x2.1"
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. bike shows some cosmetic wear from normal use. Chain is brand new.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3/5 (Good)
- Brake Pads: 3/5 (Good)
- Tires: 3/5 (Good)
- Wheels: 3/5 (Good)
- Frame: 3/5 (Good)
- Shifters: 3/5 (Good)
- Cables/Housing: 3/5 (Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'11". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.