SOLD OUT - USED 2007 Specialized TriCross Comp 54cm Triple Cyclocross Gravel All-Road Bike
For sale is a USED 2007 Specialized TriCross Comp Triple Cyclocross Gravel All-Road Bike 54.5cm Aluminum/Carbon Black
- Size: 54.5cm/Medium
- Seat Tube (c-t): 54cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54.5cm
- Head Tube: 14cm
- Steer Tube: 23.8cm
- Standover Height: 79cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 3x10
- Components: Shimano, Specialized, FSA
- Color: Black
- Weight: 9.6kg/21.2lbs
- Frame: Alloy
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: Cane Creek, integrated
- Seatpost: Specialized carbon fiber, 27.2mm, 15m offset
- Saddle: Specialized Dolce, 170mm width
- Stem: Specialized Pro-Set, 90mm length, +8°/-16°
- Handlebar: Specialized alloy, 42cm width
- Shifters: Shimano 105
- Brakeset: Avid Shorty 4 cantilever
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer, 50/39/30T, 172.5mm length
- Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo, threaded external cups
- Cassette: Shimano, 12-28T
- Chain: Shimano, 10 speed
- Wheelset: Roval, alloy, quick release
- Tires: Continental Gatorskin, 700x25c
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. Drivetrain and brakes function as expected, despite some wear. Frame and components have some scuffs throughout. Handlebar tape feels worn in, with a bit of life left in it.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads:3 [F], 5 [R, new]
- Tires: 3
- Wheels: 3
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: 4 (very good)
- Cables/Housing: 3
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.