SOLD OUT - USED 2007 Specialized Tricross Expert 54cm Aluminum/Carbon Cyclocross Bike 3x10
For sale is a USED 2007 Specialized Tricross Expert 54cm Aluminum/Carbon Cyclocross Bike 3x10
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 54cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54cm
- Head Tube: 140mm
- Steer Tube: 235mm
- Standover Height: 31"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 3x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6700 Triple Mix
- Color: Brown
- Weight: 22.3lbs
- Frame: Aluminum w/ Carbon Seat Stays
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Q2 Aluminum, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Specialized Avatar 143
- Stem: Specialized Pro Set Aluminum 90mm
- Handlebar: Specialized Aluminum 44cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-6703 3x10
- Brakeset: Shimano BR-CX50 Cantilevers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6703
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5701 GS Long Cage
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-6703 172.5mm 52/39/30
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG500-10 11-32t
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Mavic Aksium Race
- Tires: Clement X'Plor USH 700x35c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows some cosmetic wear but is mechanically sound.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.