SOLD OUT - USED 2007 Trek 1500 54cm Aluminum Road Bike 2x9 Speed Shimano 105 Blue Grey
For sale is a USED 2007 Trek 1500 54cm Aluminum Road Bike 2x9 Speed Shimano 105 Blue Grey
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 540mm
- Top Tube (effective): 546mm
- Head Tube: 105mm
- Steerer Tube: 190mm
- Standover Height: 30.5"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x9
- Components: Shimano 105 Mix
- Color: Blue/Grey Discovery Channel
- Weight: 19.9lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Bontrager Carbon, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Bontrager Race Lux
- Stem: Bontrager Aluminum 100mm
- Handlebar: Bontrager Select Aluminum 40cm
- Shifters: Shimano 105 ST-5510
- Brakeset: Cane Creek SCR-3 Side Pull Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5500 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5500 Short Cage
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-6500 172.5mm 53/39t
- Bottom Bracket: Octalink
- Cassette: Sram 10 Speed 12-26t
- Chain: Shimano 9 Speed
- Wheelset: Bontrager Select 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Bontrager AW-1 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows some minor cosmetic wear.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.