USED 2007 Trek Madone SL 5.9 56cm Carbon Dura Ace 10 Speed Road Bike Discovery
For sale is a USED 2007 Trek Madone SL 5.9 56cm Carbon Dura Ace 10 Speed Road Bike Discovery
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 56cm
- Top Tube (effective): 55.5cm
- Head Tube: 125mm
- Steerer Tube: 230mm
- Standover Height: 31.5''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Dura Ace 7800 Mix
- Color: Grey/Blue
- Weight: 16.7lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Cane Creek, Threadless
- Seatpost: Uno Carbon Fiber 27.2mm
- Saddle: Fizik Arione V5
- Stem: Bontrager XXX 100mm -12º Carbon Fiber
- Handlebar: Bontrager Race X Lite 42cm Carbon Fiber
- Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace ST-7800
- Brakeset: Shimano Dura Ace BR-7800
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace FD-7800 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace RD-7800 Short Cage
- Crankset: Shimano Dura Ace FC-7800 172.5 53/39
- Bottom Bracket: English Threaded Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Sram PG1070 11-26t
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Bontrager Race 700c Alloy
- Tires: Bontrager R3 700x23c
- Extras: Discovery Channel Colors
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Paint is in good shape with only a few dings. Bar tape is brand new. Own a piece of history with this collectable Discovery Channel edition Madone. Relive the glory days of Lance Armstrong and Team Discovery channel and look good doing it on this bike.SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 5'8'' to 6'
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.