USED 2008 Giant OCR 1 Small 53cm Endurance Road Bike Triple 10 Speed Shimano 105
For sale is a USED 2008 Giant OCR 1 Small 53cm Endurance Road Bike 3x10 Speed Shimano 105
- Size: Small
- Seat Tube (c-t): 47cm
- Top Tube (effective): 53cm
- Head Tube: 145mm
- Steerer Tube: 230mm
- Standover Height: 29''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 3x10
- Components: Shimano 105 Mix
- Color: Grey
- Weight: 19.9lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Giant Faux Carbon 27.2mm
- Saddle: Selle Royal Black
- Stem: Giant Aluminum 90mm
- Handlebar: Giant Aluminum 40cm
- Shifters: Shimano 10 ST-5600
- Brakeset: Tektro Side Pull Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5603
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5600
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer 170mm 50/39/30
- Bottom Bracket: Mega Exo
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5600 12-25t
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Xero Lite 700c Alloy
- Tires: Kenda Kontender 700x23c Front, Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x23c Rear
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Rear tire is brand new. Top tube has a few small scratches.
SIZING: SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'4'' to 5'7''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.