USED 2008 Kuota K-Factor SL 10 Speed Shimano Mix 52cm Carbon Triathlon TT Bike
For sale is a USED 2008 Kuota K-Factor SL 10 Speed Shimano Mix 52cm Carbon Triathlon TT Bike
- Size: 52cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 52cm
- Top Tube (effective): 52cm
- Head Tube: 125mm
- Steer Tube: 205mm
- Standover Height: 30''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Mix
- Color: Black
- Weight: 19.25lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Jamis Carbon Fiber Aero Seatpost 27.2mm
- Saddle: ISM Adamo Road
- Stem: Profile Design Hammer 110mm Aluminum
- Basebar: Profile Design Aluminum 42cm
- Aerobars: Profile Design T2+
- Shifters: Shimano SL-BS78 10 Speed bar end shifters
- Brake Levers: Profile Design QS2
- Brakes: Shimano 105 BR-5600
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5600
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace RD-7800
- Crankset: Shimano Non Series FC-R600 172.5mm 50/34
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Hollowtech II, English Threaded
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5600 12-27t
- Chain:Sram PC1031
- Wheelset: Shimano WH-R560
- Tires: Continental GP 4000 700x23c Yellow
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. There is some surface rust on aerobar bolts.SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 5'2'' to 5'8''
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.