SOLD OUT - USED 2008 Lemond Etape 49cm Aluminum Women's Road Bike 3x8 Speed Shimano
For sale is a USED 2008 Lemond Etape 49cm Aluminum Women's Road Bike 3x8 Speed Shimano
- Size: 49cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 49cm
- Top Tube (effective): 50.5cm
- Head Tube: 105mm
- Steerer Tube: 210mm
- Standover Height: 29''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 3x8
- Components: Shimano Sora 2200 Mix
- Color: Blue
- Weight: 21.4lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Threadless
- Seatpost: Bontrager Aluminum 27.2mm
- Saddle: Bontrager
- Stem: Bontrager Select 80mm Aluminum
- Handlebar: Bontrager Aluminum 40cm
- Shifters: Shimano Sora ST-2200
- Brakeset: Tektro Side Pull Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano FD-2203
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Sora RD-3400
- Crankset: Bontrager Sport Aluminum 170mm 53/39/30
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: Sram 8 Speed 12-26t
- Chain: KMC Z51
- Wheelset: AlexRims AT450 700c Alloy Clincher
- Tires: Bontrager Select 700x25c
- Extras: Metal Platform Pedals
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Frame has a few small scratches, but bike is in good mechanical shape.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 4'11'' to 5'4''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.