USED 2008 Look 555 Medium 54cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano 105 2x10 Speed
For sale is a USED 2008 Look 555 Medium 54cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano 105 2x10 Speed
- Size: Medium/54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 54cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54cm
- Head Tube: 152mm
- Steerer Tube: 250mm
- Standover Height: 30.5"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano 105 5700 Mix
- Color: Red Black
- Weight: 18.75lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Origin 8 Aluminum 31.6mm
- Saddle: Selle San Marco Ponza Power
- Stem: Ritchey Aluminum, 110mm
- Handlebar: Ritchey Aluminum, 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano 105 ST-5700
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra BR-6700
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5700 Clamp On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5700
- Crankset: FSA SL-K Carbon, 175mm 53/39t
- Bottom Bracket: FSA Mega Exo
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5700 12-25t
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Wheelset: AlexRims R450 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Continental Gatorskin 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order with some minor cosmetic wear. Bottom bracket is brand new.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Brake Pads: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Tires: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Wheels: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Frame: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 4/5 (Very Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.