SOLD OUT - USED 2008 Look 555 Medium 55cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano Ultegra 2x10 Speed
For sale is a USED 2008 Look 555 Medium 55cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano Ultegra 2x10 Speed
- Size: Medium/55cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 55cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54.5cm
- Head Tube: 150mm
- Steerer Tube: 240mm
- Standover Height: 30"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra SL 6600 ICE GREY
- Color: White/Black/ICE GREY
- Weight: 17.3lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Ritchey Carbon Pro 31.6mm
- Saddle: Velo Douglas
- Stem: Ritchey Comp Aluminum 100mm
- Handlebar: FSA Aluminum 40cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra SL ST-6600 Ice Grey
- Shimano Ultegra SL BR-6600 Ice Grey
- Front Derailleur:
- Shimano Ultegra SL FD-6600 Ice Grey
- Rear Derailleur:
- Shimano Ultegra SL RD-6600 Ice Grey
- Shimano Ultegra SL FC-6600 Ice Grey 172.5mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-660 12-25t
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Mavic Ksyrium Elite 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Mavik Yksion 700x23c Rear, Vittoria Rubino Pro Slick 700x23 Front
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows little cosmetic wear. Comes with the ultra rare and desirable Ice grey Shimano Ultegra SL groupset.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'6" to 5'11". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.