SOLD OUT - USED 2008 Specialized Allez 58cm Aluminum Road Bike 3x9 Speed Tiagra Black
For sale is a USED 2008 Specialized Allez 58cm Aluminum Road Bike 3x9 Speed Tiagra Black
- Size: 58cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 54cm
- Top Tube (effective): 58cm
- Head Tube: 205mm
- Steerer Tube: 285mm
- Standover Height: 31"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 3x9
- Components: Shimano Tiagra/Sora Mix
- Color: Black
- Weight: 20.6lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Specialized Carbon, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Specialized Comp
- Stem: Specialized Aluminum 100mm
- Handlebar: Specialized Aluminum 44cm
- Shifters: Shimano Sora ST-3400
- Brakeset: Shimano Tiagra BR-4600 Front, Tektro Rear
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Sora FD-3403 Clamp On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra RD-4600 Short Cage
- Crankset: Sugino Forged 175mm 53/39/28
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: SRAM 9 Speed 12-25t
- Chain: Shimano 9 Speed
- Wheelset: AlexRims S500 700x Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: NEW Maxxis Re-Fuse 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in great shape with little wear and recently serviced. Tires are brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10" to 6'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.