SOLD OUT - USED 2008 Specialized Allez XL 58cm Aluminum Road Bike Black Shimano 105 Triple
For sale is a USED 2008 Specialized Allez XL 58cm Aluminum Road Bike Black Shimano 3x9 Speed
- Size: XL/58cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 58cm
- Top Tube (effective): 58.2cm
- Head Tube: 200mm
- Steerer Tube: 290mm
- Standover Height: 31''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 3x9
- Components: Shimano 105 5500 mix
- Color: Black
- Weight: 20.5lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: FACT Carbon
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: 27.2mm, Faux Carbon
- Saddle: Specialized Bg Comfort
- Stem: Specialized Adjustable angle Aluminum 120mm
- Handlebar: Specialized Zerts Aluminum 44cm
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra ST-4400 3x9
- Brakeset: Tektro Dual Pivot Side Pull Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5503
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5500
- Crankset: Sugino Aluminum 175mm 52/42/32
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square taper, English Thread
- Cassette: Shimqno CS-HG50-9 12-25t
- Chain: KMC X9
- Wheelset: Alex Rime AT400
- Tires: Specialized Mondo 700x23c
- Extras: Toe Clip Pedals
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. The frame has a few scratches on the drive side seat stay. Chain, bar tape and shift cables are brand new.SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 5'10'' to 6'3''
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.