USED 2008 Trek 1.5 52cm Aluminum Road Bike Shimano Sora/Tiagra 3x9 Speed
For sale is a USED 2008 Trek 1.5 52cm Aluminum Road Bike Shimano Sora/Tiagra 3x9 Speed
- Size: 52cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 49.3cm
- Top Tube (effective): 52.9
- Head Tube: 14cm
- Steerer Tube: 23cm
- Standover Height: 72.9cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 3x9 speed
- Components: Shimano Sora/Tiagra
- Color: White/Black/Red
- Weight: 9.5kg/20 lbs
- Frame: Alpha Black Aluminum
- Fork: Bontrager Race, carbon; SpeedTrap compatible
- Headset: Cane Creek Aheadset w/semi-cartridge bearings, integrated, sealed, alloy
- Seatpost: Bontrager Carbon, 27.2mm diameter, 280mm length
- Saddle: Serfas Reactive Dual Density Gel, 180mm width
- Stem: Bontrager Select, 7°, 31.8mm, 90mm length
- Handlebar: Bontrager Select VR, 31.8mm, 40cm width, 90mm reach, 135mm drop
- Shifters: Shimano Sora, ST-3400
- Brakeset: Alloy dual pivot
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Sora, FD-3403
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra RD-4500, 9 Speed
- Crankset: Bontrager Sport 50/39/30T, 170mm length
- Bottom Bracket: Threaded, cartridge style, square taper
- Cassette: SRAM 9 speed, 12-26T
- Chain: SRAM PC-971
- Wheelset: Bontrager SSR
- Tires: Continental UltraSport, 700x25c
CONDITION: Bike just tuned up. Bike rides smoothly. New rear brake cable and housing installed, along with bar wrap. Small signs of cosmetic wear throughout bike.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 5 (new)
- Tires: 3 (good)
- Wheels: 4 (very good)
- Frame: 4 (very good)
- Shifters: 4 (very good)
- Cables/Housing: 4 (very good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'2 - 5'8". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.