USED 2008 Trek Madone 4.5 52cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano 105 Ultegra 2x10 speed
For sale is a USED 2008 Trek Madone 4.5 52cm Carbon Road Bike 2x10 Speed Shimano 105
- Size: 52cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 49.3cm
- Top Tube (effective): 53.4mm
- Head Tube: 150mm
- Steerer Tube: 235mm
- Standover Height: 30''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano 105 5600 Mix
- Color: Black
- Weight: 18.75lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Bontrager Aluminum 27.2mm
- Saddle: Bontrager Montrose Comp
- Stem: Bontrager Aluminum 80mm
- Handlebar: Bontrager Select Aluminum 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano 105 ST-5600
- Brakeset: Tektro Side Pull Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5600
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6600
- Crankset: Shimano 105 FC-5600 172.5mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: HollowtechII
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5700 12-27t
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Bontrager TLR
- Tires: NEW Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x23c Rear, Bontrager R1 700x23c Front
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Rear tire is brand new. Crank arms have a few small scratches on the bottom of the arms.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 5'2'' to 5'8''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.