SOLD OUT - USED 2008 Trek Madone 5.2 54cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano Ultegra Double
For sale is a USED 2008 Trek Madone 5.2 54cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano Ultegra 2x10 speed
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 50.6cm
- Top Tube (effective): 53.8
- Head Tube: 15cm
- Steerer Tube: 24cm
- Standover Height: 74.2cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10 speed
- Components: Shimano Ultegra
- Color: Black/White/Gray
- Weight: 7.6kg/16.75 lbs
- Frame: OCLV Black Carbon
- Fork: Bontrager Race X Lite, carbon w/E2 aluminum steerer
- Headset: Cane Creek IS-2 Integrated w/cartridge bearings, sealed, alloy; 1.125" top, 1.5" bottom
- Seatpost: Carbon seat mast cap
- Saddle: WTB Pure, 149mm width
- Stem: Bontrager Race X Lite, 7°, 85mm length, 31.8mm
- Handlebar: Bontrager Race Lite VR, 31.8mm, 42cm width, 145mm drop, 100mm reach
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra, ST-6600, 2x10 speed
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra BR-6600
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, FD-6600
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, RD-6600
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra, 50/34T, 172.5mm length, FC-6650
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech, PressFit
- Cassette: Shimano CS-5600, 11-25T
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra, 10 speed
- Wheelset: Bontrager Race Lite, 19mm width (external), 22mm depth
- Tires: Michelin Dynamic Sport, 700x25c
- Extras: Front wheel has a magnet for computers
CONDITION: Used and in good condition. Recently tuned up. Both shifters have been overhauled. New tires, cables and housing have been installed. Headtube and driveside chainstay has some cosmetic blemishes on them.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 5 (new)
- Tires: 5 (new)
- Wheels: 4 (very good)
- Frame: 4 (very good)
- Shifters: 4 (very good)
- Cables/Housing: 4 (very good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.