USED 2009 Bianchi Axis 52cm Aluminum Cyclocross CX Bike Shimano Tiagra 2x9
For sale is a USED 2009 Bianchi Axis 52cm Aluminum Cyclocross CX Bike Shimano Tiagra 2x9
- Size: 52cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 49cm
- Top Tube (effective): 52cm
- Head Tube: 110mm
- Steer Tube: 205mm
- Standover Height: 30.5"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x9
- Components: Shimano Tiagra 4500 Mix
- Color: Grey
- Weight: 21.7lbs
- Frame: 7000 Series Aluminum
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: RC Carbon, 31.6mm
- Saddle: Bontrager Race Lux
- Stem: RC Aluminum, 100mm
- Handlebar: Deda Big Piega Aluminum, 40cm
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra ST-4500
- Brakeset: Tektro Cantilevers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra FD-4500 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX RD-M662
- Crankset: Prowheel Forged 175mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: JIS Square Taper
- Cassette: SRAM 9 Speed 11-32
- Chain: NEW KMC X9
- Wheelset: Mavic CXP 22
- Tires: Vittoria Cross XG Pro 700x32c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike has a few minor scuffs and scratches, but is in great mechanical shape.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Brake Pads: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Tires: 3/5 (Good)
- Wheels: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Frame: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Shifters: 4/5 (Very Good)
- Cables/Housing: 4/5 (Very Good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'2" to 5'8". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.