SOLD OUT - USED 2009 Cervelo P2 51cm Carbon TT Tri Triathlon Bike 3x10 Speed Ultegra P2C
For sale is a USED 2009 Cervelo P2 51cm Carbon TT Tri Triathlon Bike 2x10 Speed Ultegra 6600
- Size: 51cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 482mm
- Top Tube (effective): 510mm
- Head Tube: 90mm
- Steer Tube: 195mm
- Standover Height: 30''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6600 Mix
- Color: Blue/Grey
- Weight: 18.25lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: 3T Funda Pro Carbon
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Carbon Fiber, Proprietary
- Saddle: Selle Italia T1
- Stem: Origin 8 Aluminum 110mm +/-8º
- Basebar: Vision Aluminum 40cm
- Aerobars: Vision Aluminum
- Shifters: Shimano SL-BS78
- Brake Levers: Vision
- Brakes: Cervelo Side Pull Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace FD-7803 Triple Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6600 GS Long Cage
- Crankset: Bontrager Race X Lite Carbon 172.5mm w/ Rotor 53/39/30 Oval Chainrings
- Bottom Bracket: English Threaded
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6600 12-25 10 Speed
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Shimano WH-R560 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Continental Grand Prix 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Saddle does show some wear, but is still functional. Bar tape, derailleur cables, and housing are all brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'1'' to 5'7''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.