USED 2009 Cervelo P3 61cm Carbon TT/Tri Bike 2x10 Speed Shimano Dura Ace 7900
For sale is a USED 2009 Cervelo P3 61cm Carbon TT/Tri Bike 2x10 Speed Shimano Dura Ace 7900
- Size: 61cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 58cm
- Top Tube (effective): 604/571mm
- Head Tube: 183mm
- Steer Tube: 275
- Standover Height: 33"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Dura Ace 7900 Mix
- Color: Black/Grey
- Weight: 18.7lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Carbon Fiber, Aero Shape
- Saddle: Ultracycle
- Stem: Origin 8 Aluminum, 80cm
- Basebar: Vision Aluminum, 42cm
- Aerobars: Vision Aluminum
- Shifters: Shimano SL-BS79 Bar End Shifters
- Brake Levers: Vision
- Brakes: Cervelo Side Pull Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace FD-7900 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace RD-7900 Short Cage
- Crankset: FSA K-Force Light 175mm 53/39t
- Bottom Bracket: Mega Exo
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5600 12-25t
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Shimano WH-R500 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Continental Ultra Sport 700x25c
CONDITION: Bike is used and in good working order with moderate signs of wear. Wheels, tires, cables, housing and bar tape are new and lightly test ridden. The headtube had a small crack that was professionally repaired and re-painted March of 2019.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 6'1" and up. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.