USED 2009 Cervelo P3 61cm TT Tri Bike Zipp 808 Shimano Dura Ace P3C Triathlon
For sale is a USED Cervelo P3 62cm TT Triathlon Bike Zipp 808 2x10 Speed Shimano Dura Ace
- Size: 61cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 588mm
- Top Tube (effective): 604mm
- Head Tube: 183mm
- Steer Tube: 280mm
- Standover Height: 33''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Dura Ace 7900 Mix
- Color: Black White Grey
- Weight: 18.4lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Cervelo Carbon Teardrop Shape
- Saddle: ISM Adamo
- Stem: Profile Design Cobra S 100mm Aluminum
- Basebar: Profile Design Cobra Wing Carbon 44cm
- Aerobars: Profile Design Carbon
- Shifters: Shimano SL-BS78
- Brake Levers: Shimano Dura Ace
- Brakes: Shimano Dura Ace BR-7900
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace FD-7900
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace RD-7900
- Crankset: FSA Neo Pro Carbon 180mm 54/42t
- Bottom Bracket: Mega Exo
- Cassette: Shimano Dura Ace CS-7900 11-25T
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Zipp 808 Clincher w/ Aluminum Brake Track
- Tires: Continental Grand Prix 4000 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. The frame has a few small scratches. This bike has everything you need to get into time trials or triathlons. It's a top of the line build for a fraction of the price
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 6'1'' and up. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.