SOLD OUT - USED 2009 Fuji SST 2.0 58cm Dura Ace Aero Carbon Road Bike 2x10 Speed
For sale is a USED 2009 Fuji SST 2.0 58cm Dura Ace Aero Carbon Road Bike 2x10 Speed
- Size: 58cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 59cm
- Top Tube (effective): 58cm
- Head Tube: 13cm
- Steerer Tube: 20.4cm
- Standover Height: 79cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano, Retrospec, Oval
- Color: Red/Carbon/Black/White
- Weight: 8.2kg/18.1lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: Cane Creek, integrated
- Seatpost: Fuji carbon aero
- Saddle: Oval, 143mm width
- Stem: Fuji aluminum, 110mm length
- Handlebar: Ritchey Pro alloy, 42cm width
- Shifters: Shimano Dura-Ace
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace
- Crankset: FSA, SL-K Light, 172.5mm length, 53/39T
- Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo, threaded external cups
- Cassette: Shimano, 11-23T
- Chain: KMC
- Wheelset: Retrospec Conquer 6.0 Road, 40mm depth, w/ Twitter carbon hubs, quick release
- Tires: Michelin Dynamic Sport, 700x25c [F], Forte Pro+, 700x25c [R]
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. Frame has some small chips. Other components have some scuffing and wear to them. The drivetrain functions as expected. Rear tire is squaring off on tread, however has some life left in it.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good, chain is new)
- Brake Pads: 3
- Tires: 2 (fair, front is new)
- Wheels: 4 (very good)
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 3 (some are new)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10" to 6'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.