USED 2009 Gary Fisher Superfly SS Single Speed Mountain Bike 21" XL Carbon 29er
For sale is a USED 2009 Gary Fisher Superfly SS Single Speed Mountain Bike 21" XL Carbon 29erSPECS:
- Size: 21''
- Seat Tube (c-t): 21''
- Top Tube (effective): 61cm
- Head Tube: 120mm
- Steer Tube: 200mm
- Standover Height: 33''
- Wheel Size: 29''
- Speed: 1
- Type: Single Speed 29'' Wheel Mountain Bike
- Color: Black/Blue/Red
- Weight: 18.3lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: 2016 Fox 32Factory Series 29''
- Headset: Cane Creek, Integrated
- Rear Suspension None
- Seatpost: Bontrager XXX Carbon, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Specialized Toupe Expert
- Stem: Bontrager RXL 90mm Aluminum
- Handlebar: Easton EC-90SL Carbon Bars 650mm
- Brakes: Avid Elixr RSL
- Crankset: Sram X0 Carbon 175mm 32T Narrow-Wide
- Bottom Bracket: GXP
- Cassette: Single Speed Conversion w/ 19T Chris King Cog
- Chain: Sram PCX1
- Wheelset: Stan's ZTR Crest 29''
- Tires: Specialized Fast Track 29x2.2 Front, 29x2.0 Rear
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. PAint on the frame has faded slightly.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 6'1'' and up
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.