SOLD OUT - USED 2009 Giant TCR Advanced 2 M/L Ultegra Carbon Fiber Road Bike 17 lbs
For sale is a USED 2009 Giant TCR Advanced 2 M/L Ultegra Carbon Road Bike 2x10 Speed
- Size: M/L, 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 53.5cm
- Top Tube (effective): 57cm
- Head Tube: 17cm
- Steerer Tube: 25cm
- Standover Height: 78.1cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra/Mavic
- Color: Gloss carbon/blue/white
- Weight: 8kg/17.6lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: Cane Creek, integrated
- Seatpost: Carbon fiber aero shaped, 0mm offset
- Saddle: Charge, 144mm width
- Stem: RaceFace alloy, 100mm length
- Handlebar: RaceFace Cadence, 42cm width
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra, ST-6600
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra BR-6600
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6600
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, RD-6600
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra, 172.5mm length, 53/39T
- Cassette: Shimano CS-6600, 12-25T
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra
- Wheelset: Mavic Aksium Race, quick release
- Tires: Continental Grand Prix 4000s II, 700x23c
CONDITION: Used and in good working order. Drivetrain and brakes had cables and housing replaced, while other parts show minor wear. Frame and other components are in very good shape, with very few minor scratches/blemishes. Wheels show some aging, with fading graphics.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 4 (very good)
- Tires: 3
- Wheels: 3
- Frame: 4
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 5 (new)
SIZING: Based on Giant's sizing, it could fit someone 5'10" to 6'0". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.