SOLD OUT - USED 2009 Specialized Ruby Elite Triple 52cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano 105 10 Spd
For sale is a USED 2009 Specialized Ruby Elite Triple 52cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano 105 10 Speed
- Size: 52cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 46cm
- Top Tube (effective): 52cm
- Head Tube: 125mm
- Steerer Tube: 210mm
- Standover Height: 28.5"
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 3x10
- Components: Shimano 105 5600 Mix
- Color: White
- Weight: 19.6lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Specialized Carbon, 27.2mm
- Saddle: Specialized Lithia Gel
- Stem: Specialized Comp-Set Aluminum, 60mm
- Handlebar: FSA Carbon, 40cm
- Shifters: Shimano 105 ST-5600 w/ Reach Reducing Spacers
- Brakeset: Tektro Side Pull Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 FD-5603 Triple Clamp On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 RD-5600 Long Cage
- Crankset: Shimano Non Series FC-R553 170mm 50/39/30
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6700 12-25t
- Chain: KMC X10
- Wheelset: Specialized 700c Alloy Clinchers
- Tires: Continental gatorskin 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Frame has a few small scratches, but is mechanically sound. Bar tape is brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'2" to 5'8". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.