SOLD OUT - USED 2009 Specialized Tarmac Pro 58cm XL Carbon Road Bike Dura Ace 16 lbs
For sale is a USED 2009 Specialized Tarmac Pro 58cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano Dura-Ace 10 speed Red
- Size: 58cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 55cm
- Top Tube (effective): 58cm
- Head Tube: 20.5cm
- Steerer Tube: 28cm
- Standover Height: 82cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Dura-Ace/FSA
- Color: Red/White/Black
- Weight: 7.3kg/16 lbs
- Frame: Specialized FACT carbon
- Fork: Specialized FACT carbon
- Headset: Cane Creek, integrated
- Seatpost: Specialized S-works Carbon, 27.2mm Ø, 355mm length, 25mm offset
- Saddle: Fabric, 141mm width,
- Stem: FSA OS 150 Alloy, 6°, 110mm length
- Handlebar: Specialized alloy,42cm width, 155mm drop, 90mm reach
- Shifters: Shimano Dura-Ace ST-7900
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra, BR-6600
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace FD-7900
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace, RD-7900
- Crankset: FSA SL-K Light, 52/36T, 175mm length
- Bottom Bracket: BB30
- Cassette: Shimano 105, CS-5700 11-28T
- Chain: KMC 10 speed
- Wheelset: Shimano Dura-Ace, WH-7850, quick release, 21mm width (external), 20mm depth, tubeless compatible.
- Tires: Continental Grand Prix 4000s II, 700x25c
CONDITION: A well ridden road bike that is still in good shape. Frame has paint chips/scratches in a few spots, and hoods have some rips on tops. Crankarms and rear derailleur outer edge has some scratches.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good),(5 (new) for chain)
- Brake Pads: 5 (new)
- Tires: 3 (good)
- Wheels: 4
- Frame: 3
- Shifters: 3
- Cables/Housing: 4
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'10" to 6'3". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.