SOLD OUT - USED 2009 Trek Madone 5.1 Triple 52cm 3x10 Speed Ultegra 6600 Carbon Road Bike
For sale is a USED 2009 Trek Madone 5.1 Triple 52cm 3x10 Speed Ultegra 6600 Carbon Road Bike
- Size: 52cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 46cm
- Top Tube (effective): 52cm
- Head Tube: 145mm
- Steerer Tube: 235mm
- Standover Height: 29''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 3x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6600 Mix
- Color: White/Grey/Blue
- Weight: 18.2lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Integrated
- Saddle: Bontrager Rl
- Stem: Bontrager Aluminun 90mm
- Handlebar: Bontrager Race Aluminum 40cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-6603 Ice Grey
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra BR-6600 Ice Grey
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6603
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6600 GS Ice Grey
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-6603170mm 52/42/30
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5600 12-27t
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Bontrager Race Alloy 700c
- Tires: Bontrager Race Lite 700x23c
- Extras: Platform Pedals
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bar tape is brand new. Bike shows very little wear besides a few small scratches. Both tires are original and show little wear.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 5'2'' to 5'8''
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.