USED 2009 Trek Madone 6.5 Pro 54cm Carbon Road Bike 2x10 Speed Dura Ace 7900
For sale is a USED 2009 Trek Madone 6.5 Pro 54cm Carbon Road Bike 2x10 Speed Dura Ace 7900
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 49.6cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54.4cm
- Head Tube: 170mm
- Steerer Tube: 260mm
- Standover Height: 31''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Dura Ace 7900 mix
- Color: Grey/White/Blue
- Weight: 15.6lbs
- Frame: OCLV Carbon
- Fork: OCLV Carbon
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Integrated
- Saddle: Bontrager RXL
- Stem: Specialized Comp Set 120mm
- Handlebar: Bontrager Blade RXL Carbon 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace ST-7900
- Brakeset: Shimano Dura Ace BR-79000
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace FD-7900
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace RD-7900
- Crankset: Shimano Dura Ace 172.5 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: Press Fit
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6700 11-28
- Chain: Shimano Ultegra CN-6701
- Wheelset: Bontrager Race X Lite 700c
- Tires: Continental Gatorskin Hardshell 700x25mm
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. This id the same model of bike that famed cyclist Levi Leipheimer and the Astana team rode in the 2009 season. This means you can realize your Tour de France dreams with this bike.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 5'5'' to 5'10''
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.