SOLD OUT - USED 2009 Trek Top Fuel 9.8 XL Full Suspension Carbon Mountain Bike Shimano XT
For sale is a USED 2009 Trek Top Fuel 9.8 XL Full Suspension Carbon Mountain Bike Shimano XT 3x9 speed Black
- Size: XL/21.5"
- Seat Tube (c-t): 24.75"
- Top Tube (effective): 25"
- Head Tube: 6.75"
- Steer Tube: 9.75"
- Standover Height: 31.5"
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Speed: 3x9
- Type: Full suspension mountain bike
- Components: Shimano Deore XT/Bontrager
- Color: Black/White/Gray
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Frame: OCLV Red Carbon w/ABP Race, Full Floater, magnesium EVO Link, oversized bearings
- Fork: Rockshox SID Race, 100mm travel,
- Headset: Cane Creek, integrated
- Rear Suspension: Fox Float RP23, 155mm eye-to-eye
- Seatpost: Bontrager XXX Lite mast system, 155mm length, 10mm offset
- Saddle: Bontrager RXL, Hollow Ti rails, 144mm width
- Stem: Dimension Alloy, 80mm length,
- Handlebar: Bontrager XXX, carbon fiber , 640mm width
- Shifters: Shimano Deore XT, SL-M770
- Brakes: Shimano Deore BR/BL-M775, 160mm/140mm rotors [F/R]
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT, FD-M771
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT, RD-M772
- Crankset: Shimano Deore XT, FC-M770, 175mm length, 44/32/22T
- Bottom Bracket: Pressfit/drop-in bearings
- Cassette: Shimano, 11-32T,
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG93
- Wheelset: Bontrager RXL, quick release [F], Thru-axle [R]
- Tires: Schwalbe Rapid Rob, 26"x2.25"
- Extras: Bottle cage w/ Spin Doctor mini-pump included
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 6'0" and up. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.