USED 2010 Cannondale Caad 9 1 56cm Aluminum Road Bike Dura Ace 2x10 Speed
For sale is a USED 2010 Cannondale Caad 9 1 56cm Aluminum Road Bike Dura Ace 2x10 Speed
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 56cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56cm
- Head Tube: 155mm
- Steerer Tube: 230mm
- Standover Height: 32''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Dura Ace 7900 Mix
- Color: Whote/Red/Blue
- Weight: 16.8lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Cannondale C2 Carbon 27.2mm
- Saddle: Bontrager Ajna Elite
- Stem: Cannondale C2 Aluminum 100mm
- Handlebar: Bontrager VR 40cm Aluminum
- Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace ST-7900
- Brakeset: Tektro Side Pull Calipers
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace FD-7900 Clamp On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace RD-7900 SS Short Cage
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-6800 165mm 53/39
- Bottom Bracket: Rotor 30 24 BB30 to Hollowtech II conversion
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6700 12-25
- Chain: KMC X10
- Wheelset: Shimano RS80 Carbon 700c
- Tires: Specialized All Condition Armadilo 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bar tape is brand new. Bike has some minor cosmetic wear, such as decal wear from cable rub on the underside of the top tube, but functions perfectly.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 5'8'' to 6'
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.