SOLD OUT - USED 2010 Cervelo P2 Ultegra 54cm Ultegra Carbon TT Tri Racing Bike EC90 15 lbs!
For sale is a USED 2010 Cervelo P2 Ultegra 54cm 2x10 Speed Shimano Ultegra Carbon TT Tri Bike P2C
- Size: 54cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 51.5cm
- Top Tube (effective): 53cm
- Head Tube: 12cm
- Steer Tube: 22cm
- Standover Height: 77.6cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10 speed
- Components: Shimano Ultegra/FSA
- Color: Red/White/Black
- Weight: 7 kg/15.5 lbs - SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT!!!
- Frame: Cervelo aerodynamic carbon fiber w/Smartwall technology
- Fork: 3T Funda Pro
- Headset: FSA Integrated
- Seatpost: Cervelo Aero Proprietary, Adjustable Position
- Saddle: Fizik Arione Tri 2, 130mm width
- Stem: Vision, Aluminum, 90mm length, 80°
- Basebar: Vision Aluminum, 42cm width, 0mm drop, 80mm reach
- Aerobars: Vision TT Bar 275mm length (from elbow rests to mid shifter)
- Shifters: Shimano 10 speed
- Brake Levers: Vision TT levers
- Brakes: FSA Gossamer
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, FD-6700
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, RD-6700
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer 50/34T, 172.5mm length
- Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo, external bearings
- Cassette: Ultegra CS-6700, 11-28T
- Chain: CH-6600, 10 speed
- Wheelset: Easton EC90 SL with Easton R4SL Hubs UPGRADE
- Tires: Continental Gatorksin, 700x23c
CONDITION: Bike is in good working order. Some blemishes along frame and bars. Drivetrain shows signs of use, and has greater than 50% of life left in them. Carbon wheel surfaces are ok. There is a part of the front wheel in which the clear coat is starting to de-laminate, not a safety issue though.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 5 (new)
- Tires: 4 (very good)
- wheels: 4 (very good)
- Frame: 4 (very good)
- Shifters: 4 (very good)
- Cables/Housing: 4 (very good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" - 5'10". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.