SOLD OUT - USED 2010 Cervelo S2 51cm Carbon Aero Road Bike Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 15 lbs
For sale is a USED 2010 Cervelo S2 Carbon Road Bike 51cm Shimano Dura-Ace 9000 2x11 speed Carbon Aero Wheels Black
- Size: 51cm
- Seat Tube (c-t):
- Top Tube (effective):
- Head Tube: 12cm
- Steerer Tube: 19cm
- Standover Height: 76cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x11
- Components: Shimano Dura-Ace/3T/FSA/Rotor
- Color: Black/Red/White
- Weight: 7.1kg/15.6 lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: FSA integrated
- Seatpost: Aero carbon, proprietary design, 25.5cm, 10mm offset
- Saddle: Specialized Toupe, 143mm width
- Stem: 3T ARX II Team, 80mm, +/- 6°
- Handlebar: FSA K-force, carbon fiber, 42cm width, 140mm drop, 95mm reach
- Shifters: Shimano Dura-Ace, ST-9001
- Brakeset: Shimano Dura-Ace BR-9000
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace, FD-9000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace, RD-9000
- Crankset: FSA Carbon Pro, 172.5mm length, Rotor Oval Rings, 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: ISIS Drive
- Cassette: Shimano Dura-Ace, CS-9000, 12-28T
- Chain: Shimano HG-X11
- Wheelset: Giant SLR0, quick release, 23mm width (external), 54mm depth
- Tires: Continental Grand Prix 4000s II, 700x25c
CONDITION: Bicycle has been very well taken care of. New cables and housing have been installed on the entire bike and it runs very smoothly. A few minor scuffs on frame, shift levers, and crankarms, along with some wear on drivetrain.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 4 (very good)
- Brake Pads: 4
- Tires: 4
- Wheels: 4
- Frame: 4
- Shifters: 4
- Cables/Housing: 5 (new)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'1" to 5'7". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle. If additional reassembly is required, or item has been removed from packaging or used, additional return fees may apply.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.