USED 2010 Felt B2 56cm Carbon Dura Ace Zipp Time Trial Triathlon TT Tri Bike
For sale is a USED 2010 Felt B2 56cm Carbon Dura Ace 7900 2x10 Speed Time Trial Triathlon Bike
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 56cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56cm
- Head Tube: 125mm
- Standover Height: 31''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Dura Ace 7900 mix
- Color: Black/White
- Weight: 19.9lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber Felt Bayonet
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Teardrop Shape, Carbon
- Saddle: Ultracycle
- Stem: Felt Aluminum 100mm adjustable angle
- Basebar: Zipp Carbon Base Bar 40cm
- Aerobars: Felt F bend
- Shifters: Shimano SL-BS78
- Brake Levers: Felt
- Brakes: Tektro Quartz Front Side Pull Caliper, Rear Hidden Caliper
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace FD-7800 Braze On
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace RD-7900 Short Cage
- Crankset: Shimano Dura Ace FC-7900 175mm 53/39T
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Dura Ace SM-BB9000
- Cassette: Shimano Dura Ace CS-7900 11-25T
- Chain: Sram PC 1051
- Wheelset: Felt TTR 2
- Tires: Continental Gatorskin 700x25c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Saddle is brand new.SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 5'8'' to 6'
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.