USED 2010 Felt F1 Garmin Team Issue 58cm Dura Ace 7970 Di2 Carbon Road Bike
For sale is a USED 2009 Felt F1 Garmin Team Issue 58cm Dura Ace 7970 Di2 Carbon Road Bike
- Size: 58cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 58cm
- Top Tube (effective): 58cm
- Head Tube: 160mm
- Steerer Tube: 235mm
- Standover Height: 31.5''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10 Speed
- Components: Shimano Dura Ace 7970 Mix
- Color: Blue/Black
- Weight: 15.9lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: 3T Dorico Carbon 27.2mm
- Saddle: Fizik Wing Flex
- Stem: 3T ARX Pro 110mm
- Handlebar: 3T Rotundo 42cm
- Shifters: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 ST-7970
- Brakeset: Shimano Dura Ace BR-7900
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 FD-7970
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 RD-7970
- Crankset: Sram Red GXP 175mm 53/39T
- Bottom Bracket: GXP, English Threaded
- Cassette: Shimano Dura Ace CS-7900 11-27T
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Mavic Ksyrium 700c
- Tires: NEW Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x23c
- Extras: Bontrager Bottle cages
CONDITION: USED, in good working order with little wear. Bike was recently serviced and tires are brand new. Own the same bike as the famed Garmin Transitions team rode in the 2010 Season.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 5'10'' to 6'3''
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.