SOLD OUT - USED 2010 Ibis Mojo Medium 17.5" Carbon Fll Suspension Mountain Bike 26" Wheel
For sale is a USED 2010 Ibis Mojo Medium 17.5" Carbon Fll Suspension Mountain Bike 26" Wheel
- Size: Medium/17.5"
- Seat Tube (c-t): 17.5"
- Top Tube (effective): 57cm
- Head Tube: 115mm
- Steer Tube: 180mm
- Standover Height: 30"
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Speed: 3x9
- Type: Full Suspension Mountain Bike
- Components: Shimano XTR Mix
- Color: Black
- Weight: 24.6lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: 2015 Fox 32 Evolution Series 140mm Travel
- Headset: Integrated
- Rear Suspension: Fox Float CTD Factory Series
- Seatpost: Easton EC90
- Saddle: Fizik Gobi
- Stem: Easton EA90 110mm
- Handlebar: Specialized Aluminum 730mm
- Shifters: Shimano XTR SL-M970
- Brakes: Shimano XTR BR-M985
- Front Derailleur: Shimano XTR FD-M971
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XTR RD-M971
- Crankset: Shimano XTR FC-M970
- Bottom Bracket: English Threaded
- Cassette: Shimano XTR CS-M970 11-34
- Chain: Shimano 9 Speed
- Wheelset: Shimano XTR WH-M975
- Tires: Schwalbe Racing Ralph 26x2.25" Rear, Schwalbe Nobby Nic 26x2.35
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Tires both look nearly new.SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'5" to 5'11". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.