SOLD OUT - USED 2010 Kuota K-Factor 51cm Carbon TT/Triathlon Bike Small Ultegra Tri Aero
For sale is a USED 2010 Kuota K-Factor 51cm Carbon TT/Triathlon Bike Small 2x10 Speed Ultegra
- Size: 51cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 51.5cm
- Top Tube (effective): 51cm
- Head Tube: 125mm
- Steer Tube: 215mm
- Standover Height: 29''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra Mix
- Color: White/Black
- Weight: 18.9lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Aero Shape, Carbon Fiber
- Saddle: Ultracycle
- Stem: Profile Design 70mm Aluminum
- Basebar: Profile Design T2 Wing 40cm
- Aerobars: Profile Design T2 Cobra Carbon
- Shifters: Shimano SL-BS78 Bar End Shifters
- Brake Levers: Profile Design
- Brakes: Shimano 105 BR-5600
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6600
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6600
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-6700 170mm 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano 105 CS-5700 12-27T
- Chain: NEW KMC X10
- Wheelset: Easton Circuit 700c
- Tires: NEW Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Chain, saddle, and tires are brand new.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 5'1'' to 5'7''
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.