SOLD OUT - USED 2010 Quintana Roo CD0.1 Small 49cm Carbon TT Tri Bike Dura-Ace 10 Speed
For sale is a USED 2010 Quintana Roo CD0.1 Small 49cm Carbon TT Tri Bike Dura-Ace 10 Speed
- Size: Small 49cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 49cm
- Top Tube (effective): 49cm
- Head Tube: 90mm
- Steer Tube: 185mm
- Standover Height: 28''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Dura Ace 7900 Mix
- Color: White
- Weight: 19.2lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Carbon Fiber, Aero Shape
- Saddle: Profile Design
- Stem: Vision Aluminum 110mm
- Basebar: Vision Carbon Fiber 42cm
- Aerobars: Vision Carbon Fiber
- Shifters: Shimano SL-BS78
- Brake Levers: Vision
- Brakes: TRP Direct Mount
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace FD-7900
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura Ace RD-7900
- Crankset: Vision Trimax Carbon 170mm 53/39T
- Bottom Bracket: BB30
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6700 11-28
- Chain: Shimnano Ultegra CS-6700
- Wheelset: Quintana Roo 700c Alloy
- Tires: Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x23 Rear, Continental Ultra Race 700x23c Front
CONDITION: USED, in great shape with little wear.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 4'11''' to 5'4''
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.180719-BB
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.