SOLD OUT - USED 2010 Rocky Mountain Prestige 70 CR 51cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano Dura-Ace
For sale is a USED 2010 Rocky Mountain Prestige 70 CR 51cm Carbon Road Bike Shimano Dura-Ace/Ultegra
- Size: 51cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 51cm
- Top Tube (effective): 54cm
- Head Tube: 16.7cm
- Steerer Tube: 24.4cm
- Standover Height: 79cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra/Dura-Ace/Easton/FSA Mix
- Color: Black/White/Carbon
- Weight: 7.6kg/16.7lbs
- Frame: Carbon fiber
- Fork: Carbon fiber
- Headset: FSA Integrated
- Seatpost: Carbon post, alloy rail clamp, 31.6mm diameter, 300mm length
- Saddle: Bontrager inForm RL, Hollow SS rails, 133mm width
- Stem: Easton EA50, 75mm length
- Handlebar: FSA Wing Pro Compact, 40cm width, 120mm drop, 70mm reach
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra, ST-6600
- Brakeset: FSA Gossamer Alloy, Dual Pivot
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, FD-6600
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace RD-7800
- Crankset: FSA Team Issue, 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo, Threaded
- Cassette: Shimano CS-5600, 12-27T
- Chain: Shimano CN-5600
- Wheelset: Mavic Ksyrium Elite, 19.6mm width, 20mm depth
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro, 700x23c
CONDITION: Good condition. Tuned up recently, and given new bar tape, front derailleur cable, and housing.
- Chain/Cassette/Cranks: 3 (good)
- Brake Pads: 3 (good)
- Tires: 3 (good)
- Wheels: 3 (good)
- Frame: 4 (very good)
- Shifters: 4 (very good)
- Cables/Housing: 4 (very good)
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'1" to 5'7". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.