USED 2010 Specialized Era FSR Expert Women's Mountain Bike Large 3x9 26er MTB
For sale is a USED 2010 Specialized Era FSR Expert 3x9 Women's Full Suspension 26" Mountain Bike
- Size: Large (18.5" C-T Seat Tube)
- Seat Tube (c-t): 18.5"
- Top Tube (effective): 23.43"
- Head Tube: 130mm
- Steer Tube: 220mm
- Standover Height: 28.62"
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Speed: 3x9
- Type: Full suspension mountain bike, 3x9 speed
- Components: Shimano/SRAM (see below)
- Color: Blue
- Weight: 27 lbs 3.84 oz
- Frame: Era FSR M5 alloy, women's geometry, fully manipulated frame w/ women's specific ORE DT/TT, sealed cartridge bearings, 100mm travel, replaceable derailleur hanger
- Fork: RockShox SID Race for Specialized, 100mm travel, air spring, rebound and floodgate compression adj.w/ LO, alloy steerer
- Rear shock: Fox/SBC remote mini-brain, inertia valve, w/ Brain fade adjust
- Headset: 1-1/8"" Threadless, 10mm insertion alloy cups, sealed cartridge bearing
- Seatpost: 2014 butted alloy, single bolt setback, 30.9mm
- Saddle: Specialized Body Geometry women's Jett, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm
- Stem: 3D forged alloy, 85mm length, adjustable rise, 31.8mm clamp
- Handlebar: Specialized XC 2014 alloy 620mm wide, 6 degree upsweep
- Shifters: SRAM X-9 aluminum trigger
- Brakes: Levers: Custom Avid Elixir CR SL Hydraulic, carbon lever blade, tool-less adj. reach and pad contact; Front brake: Custom Avid Elixir CR SL, alloy backed semi-met pads, alloy Elixir CR lever w/ pad contact and reach adj. 160mm rotors; Rear brake: Custom Avid Elixir CR SL, allloy backed semi-met pads, alloy Elixir CR lever w/ pad contact and reach adj. S/M: 140mm rotors, L: 160mm
- Front Derailleur: Shimano M660 SLX, DMD, top swing, dual pull
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X-0, 9-speed mid cage
- Crankset: Custom Shimano FC-M762, 2pc, 175mm, 44A x 32A x 22S
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Deore SM-BB51
- Cassette: Shimano HG61, 9-speed, 11-34t
- Chain: KMC 9 speed
- Wheelset: Rims are custom DT Swiss X420SL, 24mm w/ eyelets, 28/32h. Front hub is Specialized Stout, rear hub is Custom DT Swiss 330SL w/ alloy freehub, QR, 32h
- Tires: Rear: Kenda ExCavator 26x1.95; Front: Continental X King 26x2.2
- Extras: Bronze bike bell, Forte platform pedals
CONDITION: In very good condition with only cosmetic imperfections. The chain and bottom bracket are brand new. There are some very minor paint chips on the frame. Drivetrain is in good condition with only mild wear. Overall a great deal on a smoothly running full suspension mountain bike.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it should fit someone 5'10" to 6'2"
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.