SOLD OUT - USED 2010 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Expert 19"Full Suspension Mountain Bike
For sale is a USED 2010 Specialized Stumpjumper FSR Expert Full Suspension Mountain Bike
- Size: 19"
- Seat Tube (c-t): 19"
- Top Tube (effective): 60cm
- Head Tube: 150mm
- Steer Tube: 220mm
- Standover Height: 30"
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Speed: 3x9
- Type: Full Suspension Muntain Bike
- Components: Shimano/Sram Mix
- Color: Black
- Weight: 26.3lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Fox Evolution Series 32 140mm Travel
- Headset: Integrated
- Rear Suspension: Fox Float w/Brain
- Seatpost: Specialized Command Dropper Post
- Saddle: Specialized Toupe 143
- Stem: Specialized Comp Set, 80mm
- Handlebar: Specialized Aluminum, 660mm
- Shifters: Sram X-9 3x9 Speed
- Brakes: Avid Elixr CR SL
- Front Derailleur: Shimano SLX FD-M660
- Rear Derailleur: Sram X-0
- Crankset: Shimano XT FC-M762 175 44/34/24
- Bottom Bracket: Hollowtech II
- Cassette: Shimano 9 Speed 11-34t
- Chain: Shimano
- Wheelset: DT Swiss 420 SL
- Tires: WTB 26x55c Rear, Specialized Purgatory 26x2.2" Front
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. Bike shows soome minor cosmetic wear.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'1". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.