SOLD OUT - USED 2010 Wilier Triestina Izoard 51cm Carbon Road Bike 2x10 Speed Shimano Ultegra
For sale is a USED 2010 Wilier Triestina Izoard 51cm Carbon Road Bike 2x10 Speed Shimano Ultegra
- Size: 51cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 51cm
- Top Tube (effective): 52cm
- Head Tube: 115mm
- Steerer Tube: 210mm
- Standover Height: 29''
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 6600 Mix
- Color: White Black Red
- Weight: 17.1lbs
- Frame: Carbon Fiber
- Fork: Carbon Fiber
- Headset: Integrated
- Seatpost: Zip Service Course Aluminum 31.6mm
- Saddle: Specialized Phenom Expert
- Stem: FSA OS 99 Aluminum 100mm +/-6º
- Handlebar: Ritchey Pro Aluminum 40cm
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra ST-6600-G Ice Grey
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra BR-6600 Ice Grey
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra FD-6600 Ice grey
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra RD-6600 Short Cage, Ice Grey
- Crankset: Shimano Ultegra FC-6600 Ice Grey 172.5mm 50/34t
- Bottom Bracket: English Threaded
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra CS-6600 12-25
- Chain: Shimano 10 Speed
- Wheelset: Mavic Ksyrium Equipe
- Tires: Fortezza Tri Comp 700x23c
CONDITION: USED, in good working order and recently serviced. This bike comes with the ultra collectable and desirable Ultegra Ice Grey groupset. Only the most discerning cyclist will notice the sleek styling and class of an Ice Grey groupset.
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'1'' to 5'7''. Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.