SOLD OUT - USED 2011 Cannondale CAAD10 5 Compact Shimano 105 Road Bike Black White Red
For sale is a
- Size: 56cm
- Seat Tube (c-t): 57cm
- Top Tube (effective): 56cm
- Head Tube: 15cm
- Steerer Tube: 24.5cm
- Standover Height: 80.1cm
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Speed: 2x10
- Components: Shimano 105/FSA/Tektro
- Color: Black/White/Red
- Weight: 8.4kg/18.5 lbs
- Frame: Aluminum
- Fork: Carbon
- Headset: Tange Seiki, integrated
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3 Alloy, 25mm offset, 27.2mm Ø, 300mm length
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa Pas, 145mm width
- Stem: Cannondale C3 Alloy, 90mm length
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3 Alloy, 44cm width, 75mm reach, 130mm drop
- Shifters: Shimano 105, ST-5700
- Brakeset: Tektro Side Pull
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105, FD-5700, Braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105, RD-5700
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer 50/34T, 175mm length
- Bottom Bracket: FSA BB30
- Cassette: Shimano 105-5700, 12-27T
- Chain: Shimano 105, CN-5701
- Wheelset: Shimano RS10, quick release, 21mm width (external), 23mm depth
- Tires: Michelin Dynamic Sport, 700x25c [F], Continental Gator Hardshell, 700x23c [R]
CONDITION: Used and in good shape. A few minor scuffs and scratches on frame and components. Drivetrains shows signs of use, with life left in it, along with rear tire. Front tire is new.
Brake Pads: 3
SIZING: Based on traditional sizing, it could fit someone 5'8" to 6'0". Please note this is an approximate range and the buyer is responsible for verifying the fit before purchase.
WARRANTY: If purchased locally, it comes backed with a 60 day limited mechanical warranty.
RETURN POLICY: Buyer has 7 days on receipt of item to initiate a return by contacting us. Item must be returned in the same condition as purchased and a refund will be issued on receipt of the item. Buyer will be responsible to cover the cost of shipping both ways unless the return is due to a fault on the part of Around the Cycle.
TERMS OF SALE: All items are sold AS IS and customers assume responsibility for their own safety and the upkeep of their purchased equipment.
LIMITED WARRANTY: New and specified used bicycles are covered with our 60 day limited mechanical waranty which allows for needed adjustments and tuning incurred from normal use. During this time, any hard goods deemed necessary for proper mechanical functioning will be billed to the customer at cost. Any mechanical or structural issues assessed to result from a crash, hard impact, or any other incident will not be covered under warranty.
WARNING: Cycling can be dangerous. Bicycles and bicycle products should be assembled and serviced by a professional mechanic. Never modify your bicycle or accessories. Read and follow all product instructions and warnings including information on the manufacturer’s website. Inspect your bicycle before every use. Always wear a helmet.